Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How to play my *very popular* game

A couple of days ago, I said I would throw up some tidbits on how to not get a thousand sticky darts stuck to your butt. I was lazy and didn't get around to it, so sue me!

Just in case ya'll havn't downloaded it yet, It's free! Which is the best cost of em' all, I think.

If you havn't downloaded it yet, YOUR A DARN FOOL!, its probably the greatest game of all time in my honest opinion. It is kinda hard though. That constant stream of pink sticky darts, can be very intimidating. The thing to remember is that you WILL get shot, and you will get shot ALOT. shot alot. The trick is picking when you get hit.

The "Scrub a dart off of you" shift button, works on a timer. When you hit the shift key, your ship does some magic flubermagoo and a sticky dart mysticly falls off. After that you'll have about half a second until your able to shake another one off of you. You don't have to hold down the shift key.

Use that fact to your advantage and don't hold it down. Just tap it every half second or so, and you'll have a steady stream of falling darts, while still being able to move around.

Which leads me to my next topic: " Moving around "
Every enemy will shoot there pink stickies directly at you. Not above you, below you, infront or ahead a little in the direction your moving.

Use this fact also, slowly move down and quickly study the stream of darts that flow towards your last position, there should be a pattern, and in that pattern will be a lul of stickies. As soon as you see it, reverse your direction and jump through it. Rinse and repeat...

I'm going to leave it like that, have fun playing Sticky Situation! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment