Sunday, May 17, 2009

Introducing: The ThunderWare Forums

I understand your love for ThunderWare has grown to almost an unhealthy level. After all, there's no outlet for such an obsession. You spend your nights tossing and turning, aching for ThunderWare news.

Good news, ThunderWare-ers! The ThunderWare Forums be erected in thy honor!

HERE

Post as much as you see fit! Don't do anything to upset the flow or smoothness for the other ThunderWare-ers. No racial, sexual, religious, or body odor remarks. I will find you. I will watch you while you sleep. I WILL shave off your eyebrows. I will email your friends and family photos of your eyebrows, or lack thereof. And I will continue to do this for the rest of your life.

Now, I know what you're gonna say, "Does he have it in him to shave off the eyebrows of everyone who crosses for the rest of his life?" Well, you're just going to have to ask yourself one question. Are you prepared to take that risk? You owe it to your eyebrows that much, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment