Thursday, May 27, 2010

This Post Suffers From The Following Side Effects: Loss of Direction, A Questionable Existence, and Anal Leakage

Thought I'd update the blog and bump that Dio picture down. That things starting to creep me out.

So. How's everyone doin'? Let's see, what day is it today? Ah, yes, everyone geared up for Memorial Day? Uh, if you're in the US. I don't want to presuppose.

No news right now. Bad time to have a blog, really.

I'm thinking about doing some excersizing, perhaps some light aerobics. Sitting and eating isn't giving me the abs/buns/thighs/arms of steel I originally thought it would. I was thinking Cobb Salad, then push-ups, then coffee, then Krispy Kreme. No, wait, scratch that. I won't have any coffee.

Alright, I'll stop this while I'm behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment