Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thunderware...one year old....

Today is the birthday of the website. And to celebrate were watching xbox live die. Both on Giantbomb and playing halo 2.

But enough of that, we do have some happy news, in preparation for the thunder birthday, I spent a little time tweaking sticky situation, the game that started it all and I'm now re-releasing it under the apply named moniker, "Sticky Situation 1.2".

Basically I smoothed out enemy spawning and the rate at which they shoot. Hopefully any long time Sticky Situation fans out there will appreciate the change.

If not, complain on our forums, email your congressman and start an online petition and I'll change it back. I want at least 7 signatures on that bad boy though.

Here's it's happy new home. Good Thunder-Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment